Given their ability to selectively direct a cell mediated immune response against cancer cells and, thereby, offer prolonged periods of disease remission, several CAR-T cell therapies are expected to achieve blockbuster status
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “CAR-T Cell Therapy Market (3rd Edition) by Target Indications (NHL, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Follicular Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Others), Target Antigens (CD19, BCMA, CD19 / CD22, GPC3 and EGFR), Key Players and Key Geographies (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, and Rest of the World) – Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the future potential of CAR-T cell therapy. The report highlights the efforts of both industry players and academic organizations in this rapidly evolving segment of the biopharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of CAR-T cell therapies.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and mid-to late stage clinical products (shortlisted on the basis of the stage of development).
- An analysis of the CAR constructs of clinical-stage CAR-T therapies based on the generation of CAR-T therapy.
- An analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain. It features a 2×2 matrix assessing the relative experience of KOLs shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- An analysis of the various CAR-T cell therapy focused clinical trials registered across the world, between 2009 and 2019.
- An overview of the various focus therapeutic areas of therapy developers, including an assessment of the opportunity (in terms of revenue generation potential from therapy sales) across oncological and non-oncological disease indications.
- A detailed discussion on innovative technology platforms that are being used for the development of CAR-T cell therapies.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past.
- An analysis of the investments that have been made into companies that have proprietary CAR-T cell based products / technologies.
- A case study on other T-cell based therapies, apart from CAR-Ts, including a detailed analysis of approved / pipeline products.
- A case study on manufacturing cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges, and a detailed list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers involved in this space.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell-based therapies.
- An analysis of the prevalent and emerging trends in this domain, as represented on the social media platform, Twitter.
- A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of the marketed CAR-Tcell therapies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of target disease Indication
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Follicular lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Colorectal cancer
- Type of Target Antigens
- CD19, CD22
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Tim Oldham (Chief Executive Officer, Cell Therapies)
- Troels Jordansen (Chief Executive Officer, Glycostem Therapeutics)
- Wei (William) Cao (Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gracell Biotechnologies)
- Miguel Forte (Chief Operating Officer, TxCell)
- Adrian Bot (Vice President, Scientific Affairs, Kite Pharma)
- Vincent Brichard (Vice President, Immuno-Oncology, Celyad)
- Brian Dattilo (Manager of Business Development, Waisman Biomanufacturing)
- Aino Kalervo (Competitive Intelligence Manager, Strategy & Business Development, Theravectys)
- Xian-Bao Zhan (Professor of Medicine and Director, Department of Oncology, Changhai Hospital)
- Enkhtsetseg Purev (Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado)
Key companies covered in the report
- bluebird bio
- CARsgen Therapeutics
- Celgene (A Bristol Myers Squibb Company)
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Innovative Cellular Therapeutics
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Kite Pharma (A Gilead Sciences Company)
- Kuur Therapeutics
- Lion TCR
- Noile-Immune Biotech
- Shanghai GeneChem
- Sinobioway Cell Therapy
- Takara Bio
- Ziopharm Oncology
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- mRNA Therapeutics and Vaccines Market, 2020-2030
- Gene Therapy Market (4th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium – https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis